Eyad Tabahi has substantial experience assisting clients throughout the U.S. and abroad with various immigration matters and other legal issues. He has been recognized for his commitment to providing clients with personalized legal services to help them achieve their goals and objectives.
Prior to founding Mohammed, Shamaileh & Tabahi, LLC, Eyad operated his own law firm with a focus on immigration law and commercial transactions. He advises businesses both small and large, ranging from start-ups to multi-million dollar corporations. In the immigration field, Eyad is experienced in handling family-based immigration, naturalization and citizenship, removal defense, and humanitarian relief.
In the business law field, Eyad has experience handling commercial transactions related to lease agreements, vendor agreements, contract negotiations and various other matters.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- Tabahi Law LLC, Skokie, IL, Partner, 2014-2017
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Arab American Bar Association
- Muslim Bar Association of Chicago